High-Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) is a regenerative, non-surgical facelift treatment for lifting and maintenance. HIFU treatments and HIFU procedures use ultrasound energy to target the smas layer to effectively stimulate collagen production under the skin layer. This penetration deep into the skin and production of collagen then serves to tighten and lift. Apart from that, HIFU is also able to effectively treat double chin, fine lines, wrinkles, and achieve basic facial contouring work. It is an easy fit into your regular beauty regimen as this facelift treatment in Singapore involves no surgery and no injections. It can be used around the eyes, as well as the face, neck and jawline with no side effects.
HIFU facelifts are designed to be a non-invasive, pain-free procedure with minimal downtime. Being a repeatable non-surgical facelift treatment to help contour your face back into shape, HIFU Plus+ facelift aims to reduce crow’s feet, dropping eyelids, sagging skin along the jawline.
As we age, the supportive fibres under the skin tend to weaken and slacken. By targeting the connective tissues in the face, HIFU facelift’s non-surgical method treats sagging skin and fine lines by jump-starting the natural collagen rebuilding process. This HIFU facelift treatment looks to create a tighter, firmer, regenerated complexion and more defined jowls (Individual results may vary according to existing condition).
1. HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is delivered into the deep skin fractionally
2. Cause thermal coagulation to SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System), fascia, deep dermis and subcutaneous fibrous tissue
3. Wound healing stimulates skin tightening so rejuvenation can happen gradually with time
1. A Face Lifting technique that is different from RF like Thermage, and designed to be more comfortable than other Ultra-therapy facelifting devices.
2. A new generation of ultrasound, non-surgical facelifting from Korea that has improved comfortability over the first generation ultrasound lifting devices.
3. HIFU Plus+ Facelift Treatment uses high-intensity ultrasound to assist in the production of micro collagen, thereby lifting up the skin.
Areas you can treat with HIFU Plus+
Our unique protocol of combining new HIFU Plus+ FaceLift with Ultra V lunchtime PDO thread lift is aimed at creating a sharper, tighter and more contoured V face look.